Outfit details on my Instagram @chickenandbliss
It’s finally Friday, which just happens to also be Black Friday! I hope you all enjoyed your Thanksgiving evenings and have bellies full of food after being surrounded by your dearest loved ones. I thought that this would be the perfect time to re-introduce myself to anyone that’s just visiting my blog or even those of you that have been reading my ramblings and posts. Feel free to join in and introduce yourself as well in the comments!
FACTS ABOUT ME
1. I’m an educator working at a school that I love. The kiddos are great and I love being able to help support them through a process that can be quite challenging and overwhelming.
2.I love cheese. Maybe a little TOO much, but I love it.
3. I am a newlywed.
4. I love cats and own a domestic shorthair, who I call my baby. She’s honestly the cutest cat ever. I suppose every cat-owner says that about their own cat as they should.
5. Two vegetables that you would probably never catch me eating are asparagus and okra. Despite growing up in a family where many of my relatives love okra, I don’t – regardless of how it’s cooked.
6. I’ve considered going vegetarian more times than I can count. At one point when I was living with my parents, I convinced them to eat one no-meat meal per week and would make the meals for them. I’ve made vegetarian pizza, tacos, stir-fry, chili, and more. I would not be surprised if at some point in the near future I actually go for it.
7. I love romantic gestures. I think although I am not a person who likes PDA very much, I love receiving random text messages where I’m told that I am missed or loved. I also love little gestures such as randomly giving Han cards and leaving little notes around the house.
8. Fall is my favorite season. Something about the falling leaves, cooler weather, fashionable layers, and pumpkin-spiced lattes that really make my heart full. Spring is close second.
9. Despite my love for Starbucks coffee, I love traveling to new places and tasting their local coffee shops. It’s something that I’m excited to share them with you!
10. This is no secret and should be #1 on the list, but I am a believer. I am not perfect and I am still a work in progress, but I am saved by Christ and thankful for it! Following God was the best decision I’ve ever made. Life is still challenging, but there’s so much joy in knowing Him.
11. Although I am not a huge fan of winter, I love the Christmas season with all of the lights, decor, and cheerfulness.
12. I love tacos! I think I could eat tacos forever and never get sick of them.
Well, that’s enough about me. What are some things about you all that you’d like me to know? Also, I hope you enjoyed your Thanksgiving!