Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. If you click on the link and purchase these items, I receive a small portion that helps to keep this blog up and running. As with all of my sponsored or affiliate-linked posts, I only share things that I love and believe that you would, too! Thank you for your support of Chicken and Bliss!
So, I’m a huge fan of HGTV. Although I don’t own a home at the moment, so there it’s much “fixer-upping” for us to do, I am obsessed with that show and so sad that it’s no longer continuing.
However, recently Target has collaborated with Chip and Joanna Gaines on their home line called “Hearth and Hand.” This collection, which officially opened on November 5th, has some of the cutest home decor things I’ve seen and that’s saying a lot since it’s no secret that I am a frequent Target shopper.
While the official reveal came at a time when my husband and I can’t really afford to buy things that aren’t budgeted in our budget, there are quite a few things that I’ve saved in my online cart that I’m going to share with you, today.Hearth and Hand Collection: My Favorite Finds Click To Tweet
1. Embroidered Wreath Throw Pillow (14″) – Cream : I love throw pillows and I think they add such a warmth and comfiness to a home. I’m so excited to get this pillow – especially for the holiday season.
2. Vase with Flower Frogger : I’ve always loved the idea of having vases that are large enough to go on the floor and fill with flowers (faux or real), but I haven’t been able to find the right vase for the style we’re going for in our apartment. I love that this looks so rustic and is so simple that I could add various types of flowers in it for any time of the year.
3. Pressed Glass Photo Frame Ornament (3″) : Although my husband and I have a small apartment, we’re hoping to have a some space for a Christmas tree this year to adorn with ornaments. I’d love to place our wedding photo or a photograph from this year to include in this ornament. It’s so cute and could fit some of the polaroids we took over this year.
4. Merry & Bright Framed Wall Art (12″x12″) : I am a sucker for simple adornments and I think this 12×12 frame is perfect for the gallery wall I’m hoping to finalize in our apartment.
5. Knit Tassel Throw Pillow (18″) : I love tassels and I love this pillow! It would pair well with the other pillow from this collaboration that I’m hoping to purchase for the holidays!
6. Wreath Kitchen Towel Set (2pk) – Cream/Red : I love decorative towels around this time of year. These towel sets are so pretty and would go well with the Christmas theme, I’m hoping to have for this year. I love light and bright colors – especially as we get ready to transition into the holiday season soon.
Well, those are some of my picks that I’m hoping to purchase soon from this collection. I’m so excited that although one of my favorite HGTV shows is ending, I can grab some items created by Chip and Joanna from my local Target store.
Have you purchased anything from this collection yet? If so, what did you get? If not, what are some things you have your eyes set on?