I’m a believer, an educator, a lover of puns and a coffee aficionado who loves discussing life, Jesus, the ninja turtles and dad jokes while sipping caramel macchiatos over brunch. I value authenticity and try my best to live a life that is intentional, authentic, and glorifying to God.
Growing up, I imagined myself as many things. Originally, I saw myself becoming a singer because I used to desire to be like the pop-stars I listened to as a child. Later, I imagined myself as being a high-school English teacher that went on gushing about her favorite literary favorites such as F. Scott Fitzgerald and encouraged her students to reach their full potential.
I’m pretty sure I also thought I was going to be Justin Timberlake’s trophy wife one day, crazily enough, but I digress.
Yet, God had different plans for me and I’m so glad He did.
Now as an educator, when I am not working to help students in our society, I am exploring new things, traveling to new places, capturing moments on my DSLR camera, and sharing everything on this blog in hopes of encouraging you to live a life that’s purposeful and love in a way that’s intentional.
Fun Facts About Ro
- I have an older brother, who is part of the reason why I know so much about video games and the ninja turtles. He’s awesome.
- One of my favorite places I’ve traveled so far is Cape Cod, MA.
- My favorite colors are navy blue, blush pink, and gold. In fact, I love almost every shade of blue, now that I think about it.
- My favorite types of cuisine are Korean, Mexican, and Soul Food.
- My favorite season is fall, but my favorite holiday is Christmas.
Are you interested in having me write a guest post on your blog or interested in a partnership or sponsored opportunity? Think after viewing my blog that C&B would be a good fit? Feel free to connect with me on social media or using my contact form!
Previous Guest Posts
Some of the posts including featured brands: