I’ve been a busy bugger, lately. Between work, blogging, family things, and some sad news in our church community, I’ve been pretty busy. However there are a lot of exciting things happening that I’m so excited to share with you!
- We’re almost done decorating our apartment! It’s been taking what seems like, forever, because there’s so much of his stuff and my stuff to be organized. We’re realizing that there’s a ton of things we need to get rid of and give away to try to make it a livable enough space for both of our things.
- I love plants, but cannot seem to properly take care of real ones for the life of me! Therefore, I purchased some faux plants to go with my real ones, so that way I’ll have pretty succulents and greenery to stick around all year ’round.
- I still haven’t officially changed my name over, but hoping to do so sooner than later!
- Our pastor passed away exactly two months after halmoni (grandmother in Korean). It’s been a rough few months as we were close to both, but we’re hanging in there by the grace of God and thankful for our families and our church family.
- As I mentioned in a previous post, while I do occasionally use stock images from certain sites, I am hoping to eventually completely transition into using all of my photos – therefore stepping up my game in the area of stock photography. I’ve been working on my stock photography and flat-lay photography, lately in hopes of growing in this area. If you have any tips or resources to share, I’d love to hear it!
Current on the Blog+
- I shared my first recipe post on the blog, recently. While I’m not a chef in any sense of the word and my presentation could use a bit of work, I was so excited to share this cold brew recipe that I created on my own with all of you.
- I stopped looking at Google Analytics and it’s honestly one of the healthiest things I could’ve done for my blog. Feel free to read it to find out why!
- Planning on traveling soon? Here some tips for saving money and stress while planning a trip!
- I attempted to make Natalie’s Spiced Cold Brew recipe and it’s absolutely amazing! If you loved spiced lattes, you’ll love this!
- I’ve been considering minimalism a lot, lately, and after reading this post I’ve felt so convicted in the area of spending. If I’m not careful, I will end up spending just to avoid dealing with grief or to distract myself under the guise of “treat yo’self.” If you’re anything like me, I would definitely recommend you check out this post from Alannah!
- My husband and I have been going between reading devotionals together and reading the bible from the beginning with each other, which has been nice. I would recommend reading the bible from the beginning again, because regardless of how many times I read Genesis, I learn something new each time I read it about Christ or something I didn’t see before.
Currently on Instagram+
I am hopeful, but not because of or due to what I can see. I am hopeful because of what I cannot. I am hopeful not because of the statements of any individual, but because of the unfailing promises of God. Although our circumstances may not be ideal, God remains faithful and unchanging through it all. He is a constant reminder to me in the midst of all of the horrible things going on in the world that hope lives on. If you’re going through the wire, hang in there. 💕
What have you been up to lately? I’d love to hear about it!