It’s February, which means that we’re officially into the second month of the new year! I have a few goals that I’m hoping to accomplish this year and a couple of things I’ve been planning behind-the-scenes, that I cannot wait to share with you, today.
- Exercising: My husband and I got a gym membership, recently, so that we can both develop a more healthier lifestyle. I’ve been getting sick so easily and I am hoping that exercising will not only help my health, but help me feel better about myself as well.
- Photoshoots: It’s been too cold for me to even think about heading outside to shoot photography, but I’m hoping to get a couple of shots in for a few posts I’m planning.
- Quiet time: One of my goals for this year is to grow deeper in my relationship with God. I want to try to work on having a new scheduled quiet time that works with my teaching schedule.
- Posts: I’m thinking of increasing the number of times I post per week. Once a week works well with my teaching schedule, but I’m not sure the frequency you would prefer more.
- Giveaways: I haven’t done nor participated in giveaways in a while, but I have some coming up soon that you’ll be able to enter in! When I can afford it, I love to be able to hold giveaways as a thank you to those of you who consistently support my blog!
- Newsletters: I’ve been working on developing a more consistent newsletter schedule. I feel like before I would write newsletters one month and then forget about it for the next two. However, I really enjoy connecting with others and I’ve actually shared some really honest and private news in my newsletters that I have not shared on the blog! It’s something that I’m learning to love because I feel that I am getting to connect more than I am normally able to on my blog. I actually look forward to planning out and scheduling content for my newsletters!
P.S – if you’re interested in signing up, feel free to click this link here! I often share heart-to- hearts, updates, inspiration, deals, and freebies!
- Tips for Staying in Your First AirBnB: If you’re thinking of staying in an AirBnb for the first time, there’s some things I learned from our experience that I wanted to share with you!
- Girl Chat: Three Ways That You Can Embrace the Mess: No one is perfect and as a perfectionist, that’s always been a struggle of mine. However, there’s nothing wrong with not having it all together all of the time, so I’m sharing some ways that you can embrace the messes in your life!
- Newlywed Travels: Our First AirBnB in Provincetown, MA: During our anniversary trip, we stayed at an AirBnb in Provincetown, Massachusetts! It was such a nice experience and one we hope we’re able to afford again in the future!
- Podcasts: I know that you can’t watch podcasts, but that’s really been most of what my husband and I have been enjoying, lately. One we were really engulfed by is “Dirty John” – a podcast that I would definitely recommend for those of you who enjoy mysteries.
- Holes: This is primarily because it’s one of the books I’ve read this past semester with my students, but I forgot how good the book and the movie was. Perhaps it’s because my students are so into it, but we’re re-watching the movie and I find that I’m enjoying it more than I did when it first came out. I thought it was cheesy honestly when it first premiered.
- America’s Next Top Model: I don’t know why, but I’ve really gotten into this season’s show. I used to watch ANTM a lot during high school and lately, I’ve found myself wanting to watch the recent episodes more and more. In fact, I’m watching an episode even as I’m writing this!
- Trusting God’s Plan in Our Lives: I loved this post by Erica! It shares some of the struggles I’ve had in this area and shares some good reminders about God’s faithfulness and character!
- Are You Too Easily Pleased? Kristin makes a lot of really good points in this post and really calls into question whether or not we’re more pleased with God or with worldly things such as money!
- The Tortilla That Changed My Everything: Meal planning is something that I’ve honestly struggled with since being married. I was so used to making whatever I wanted without thought that when we got married, it was even harder to try to figure out how to plan out meals more.
In a perfect world there would be no financial troubles, no mourning, no anxiety, and no hate for others. Although this world isn’t perfect, I long for the return of the perfect and holy One, who has promised that because of His sacrifice, one day we will experience this peace. Praying wisdom, discernment, strength, and a miracle. ….. #deeplyrooted #wellwateredwomen #christianteachers
What are you up to?giveaway, giveaways, jord watches